Monday, April 18, 2011

We Did It!


And we love them!

His is bigger than mine, obviously. He had far more real estate on his leg to work from than I did on my ankle.

We are both happy as little clams with our new tattoos.

And bonded forever. LOL

As he said...you can take a ring off but a tattoo is a lifetime commitment! Hahahahahahaha

That's right, big boy, you're branded stuck with me now.

Oh, and he's already planning his NEXT tattoo....something on the other leg. Geesh, I've created a monster.

11 comments:

Helen said...

LOVE them! (did it hurt?)

Gaston Studio said...

Although I'm not one for tatoos, those are quite stunning.

Dee said...

I love them!

Erin said...

The tattoos are awesome! :)

Taylor's Angel said...

LOVE 'em!!!

FRANNIE said...

So cute! Love turtles. :)

ModernMom said...

Oh how sweet is that:)

LV said...

That is one thing I could never ever do. So many people do and for various reasons. I would prefer to pay a higher price for a ring than go through this. Julie take care.

gayle said...

They are so cute!

Bethany said...

Wow, I really love the tattoos!! They are awesome :)

jessica said...

Wow! This is BIG!