Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I am sooooooooooo trying this tonight.



You have NO sense of humor if this doesn't make you laugh out loud today!


Recently I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends. One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here's how it all went down...

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said, 'You are the woman of my dreams.  I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.


Then I had to share my story:


When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said...


What's for dinner, Zorro?"





9 comments:

Jersey Girl Gets Real said...

LOL...I totally see my husband calling me Zoro and NOT doing the sex all night thing ;(

Velveteen Rabbit said...

Sad but oh so true :P.......(which is why I so like being the other woman ;) )

My Aimless Infatuation said...

LMAO,this is one of the reasons that I don't miss being married!

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Hahaha! So sad.

ModernMom said...

Bwhahaha. Thanks for the giggle. I needed it:)

Sammi said...

LOL...I loved that! I am new to your blog but really enjoy your humor. Thanks for the laugh I needed it!

Helen said...

You know you are hysterical don't you? In a great way of course!

gayle said...

So funny!!1 I can so see this really happening!!

AirmanMom said...

very funny!
Happy Monday!
Happy Heart Day!
...so glad you are happy!
~AM