Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hello 2011. I've been waiting for you!


2011 is going to be an AMAZING year for me.

I can just feel it.

Don't you love it when you already know something will be fantastic, and it turns out even better than you dreamed?

That's what this year will be for me.

Just wait and see.

In other news, the Cruise Diet has officially started! We have 74 days until we take off to the Caribbean for my 50thForty Tenth birthday, and we have both gained weight in the five months we've been together!

What happened to working all that weight off with sexercise????????? LOL I should be 120 lbs by now!

He's put on 10, I've put on 5, and neither of us are happy about it. So he's doing portion control and I'm officially back on Weight Watchers, and we'll see if we can hit our goals by the time we leave March 20th. I think his is 15 lbs, mine is 20.

So, back to 2011....

Yeah, it's gonna rock. Don't ask me why, or how, or what's going to happen. I know, but I'm not telling. I'm creating my own fantastic life as we speak.

What's the New Year got in store for you? Tell me here and now, and then at the end of the year I'll post everyone's comments and we'll see who really created the life of their dreams!!!!!

Ready....go!

14 comments:

Christiejolu said...

Happy New year! I hope you get all you wish for and then some!!!

Vodka Mom said...

i wish you all the joy you deserve this coming year!!

And my suggestion? Protein and NO CARBS. Yeah, it sucks, but so far I'm down 24 lbs.


Of course stress helps, too. xoxox

Coffeypot said...

I hope this is a great year for you and congrats on the OSU win.

AirmanMom said...

Happy New Year, Sweet Julie!
I am absolutely this new year will hold only amazing stuff for you!
~AM

Danica said...

This is gonna be a great year for you!

I'm down to t-minus 5 months and 14 days until I leave for a honeymoon! ST. Lucia here I come!

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm really excited about this year too! Can't wait to see what it unfolds.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Also......how did you get that grab a button text box with the code to appear in your side bar? I'm going to do a give away and I'll need to have a button for folks to grab to participate. Thanks!

gayle said...

I am so very happy for you!!

This time next year I will have lost at least 20 pounds!!

Carolyn said...

I am just as optimistic as you regarding 2011. It's going to be a great year!

Joanie said...

So nice to see you so happy!!

My goals? Well, it seems we all want to lose weight. I'd like to get a little closer to being out of debt.

Velveteen Rabbit said...

I adore your surety! Can you look into your crystal ball for me please :)

I really need a good one this year x

Sex, Drugs and Bacon Sandwiches said...

This year P!nk will fall madly in love with me - I can feel it in my bones ;)

LiBBy said...

Out with the Old and In with the New. The same holds true for toxic people in my life. I tend to irradicate some toxic relationships.
Good luck with your weight loss and cruise. Keep in mind...that just like hair..men tend to lose quicker and easier.
smiLes
LB

jessica (jaded) said...

2011 is going to f*^^%^$ rock!
That's the spirit!!!!!!