Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Funnies - Now this one is good!

I will never hear or see this word again without thinking of this joke. Thanks, Dr. Penny!


Today's word is................. Fluctuations

I was at my bank today; there was a short line. There was just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady who was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

It was obvious she was a little irritated . . .

She asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?"

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, "Fluctuations."

The Asian lady says, "Fluc you white people too"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


6 comments:

Mellodee said...

Now THAT is funny!!! Oh my, the poor clerk, the poor lady, poor you!!! I would have laughed out loud....now way I could have stopped it. LOL!!

pilgrimchick said...

Brilliant! That was hilarious!

gayle said...

So so funny!!

gayle said...

Just read this to my daughter (33) and my husband. They are laughing so hard. My husband said it took him a minute to get it.......my daughter said she was surprised it wasn't mom cause it usually is. She said mom....I'm surprised you read me that...now she wants it emailed to her.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

LOL!!

LV said...

Julie, you are one crazy lady. I am amazed at some of the things you come up with. This one takes the cake. Whatever you do over the holidays, I know you will enjoy it. You are no doubt a fun loving person. Nothing wrong with that. I hope that "fellow" of yous treats you well. When we have love and health, the rest will take care of itself. Merry Christmas Julie.