Monday, November 15, 2010

Is it wrong to enjoy this?

Friend: So yeah, your ex supposedly has a new girlfriend.

Me: Yeah? Good for him. I hope he's happy.

Friend: He posted it on FB. I clicked on it, but all that's there is her picture, no other info. Just her with red lipstick and a pink shirt. Sorta looks like him in drag.

Me: Did she come with a pump and a patch kit???

Friend: Hahahahahahahahahahha....no, the good ones are filled with foam.

Then my BFF saw the picture and chimed in:

Poor thing, she looks so innocent. Like a little pink sweatered lamb being led to slaughter.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That made me laugh out loud.


9 comments:

Carol said...

No, it is not wrong to enjoy it. I'm so happy for you. As the song says...you don't know what you got till it's gone.

That Janie Girl said...

Okay, girlie. You're cracking me up.

She looks so innocent?

Oops. Poor baby.

You make me laugh!

BTW, I changed places...

Cher' Shots said...

No - you're not bad, you just sound like me. lol

Christiejolu said...

Nope not wrong to enjoy it at all...LOL!

Disordered Mom said...

I think its great to enjoy it, but better to not care at all.

Joanie M said...

Makes me want to check out his FB page!

dana said...

It all depends on your perspective. Before, it might have pissed you off but now? Who the F cares. right? RIGHT!

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok...I'm over here cracking up.

Dr. Penny said...

OMGROTFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOL.....can't...st....can't.........stop......STOP!I was hanging onto "looks like him in drag" havin' a 50 sit-ups belly laugh when my eyes wandered down to the "pump and patch" quip and I peed my pants. Literally. Hell yes, enjoy it -- I AM!!!!!!!