Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The answers you've been waiting for.....


Q: WHAT ARE THE SMALL BUMPS AROUND A WOMAN'S NIPPLES FOR?
A: It's Braille for 'suck here'.

Q: WHAT IS AN AUSTRALIAN KISS?
A: It's the same as a French kiss, but 'downunder.'

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH 365 USED CONDOMS?
A: Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.

Q: WHY WERE HURRICANES NORMALLY NAMED AFTER WOMEN?
A: Because when they come, they're wild and wet, and when they go, they take your house and car with them.

Q: WHY DO GIRLS RUB THEIR EYES WHEN THEY GET UP IN THE MORNING?
A: Because they don't have any balls to scratch...

BONUS QUESTION & ANSWER

Q: What is a man's Ultimate embarrassment?
A: Running into a wall with an erection and breaking his nose.

(Now that's a funny short joke!)


13 comments:

Jersey Girl Gets Real said...

Very funny! I may have to link to my blog so my friends can enjoy these as well...but will give you credit of course. i am not a thief! Wait..."I am not a CROOK"! Better...

Coffeypot said...

The height of conceit, a man floating down the rive on his back with a hard-on yelling “RAISE THE DRAW BRIDGE.”

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Good one's Julie! Thanks for the morning laugh.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

LOL....those were priceless...especially the final one. I read it at school and actually laughed out loud.

Ellen said...

So hilarious. Laughter is so important for good health and I got my dose from you this morning. Thanks for sharing.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

So funny! I was actually waiting to hear about Mr. Right! Oh well, another post maybe??

Dr. Penny said...

I am surprised you put these on here -- I was so careful about who I forwarded the email to!! But, they are damn funny......you need to tell everyone you are too busy to post at all cause you ARE with Mr. Right!! Livin' la vida loco.....

Christiejolu said...

HAHAHAHA! Too funny!!!

Lorraine said...

I don't know whatever possessed me to read these out loud to my husband. .......all I wanted to do was take a nap.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Love it! Very funny and thanks for posting it!

Helen said...

Julie ... I am in Atlanta reading this post ... my daughter-in-law is in another room reading this post ... can you imagine the laughter?

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Ok this was hilarious!!!

gayle said...

Love the one about the guy with the broken nose!!