Friday, June 11, 2010

You can't be serious.




Dude, how do you EVER expect to get a date with a profile like this?  (For the record, this picture is NOT him.  As far as I know.....)

His name is...Captain Quirk.  Of course it is...

Ground control to Major Blond, Red, or Brunette. Get ready for take off with the prince of the cosmos, the one and only, the famous superSTAR, Captainnnnnn Quirk!!!

Sure I may come off as a "space cadet", but I'm quite the responsible nut, once you get to know me. (hence the rank of Captainnnnn..nnn"

Some say that I'm love "Enterprise" since I have my own business, but that may be why my brain is so full of star dust.

OK OK OK seriously

I live by the Golden Rule. My faith has been very important to me since I was a child.

Divorce struck 2yrs. ago. Was a bummer, yes, but I'm ready to enjoy life again. I am not that pretty or ugly, but know how to respect and treat a lady.

I'm not in a hurry. Life is topsy turvy but good. SOOOO Say Hi to the Captain. A little quirky ? Sure. A lot of fun...definitely!!

First Date
Well,,,hmm,,,we could fly to the planet Starbucks for a snort of their delicious, somewhat bitter, and over-priced space fuel,(I'll have mine with Milk..yway please) where we could compare notes on our latest interstellar journeys. Kick back, take it out of warp speed, and see what happens. Maybe become friends, or maybe sign on to soar to the stars ...together...God Bless and thanks for reading.

Negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. Keep flying right on by....

9 comments:

Danica said...

ROFLMAO

Now that was funny!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

If I had not seen it...I would never have believed it. My friend uses Match.com, or yahoo personals...one of thoseand the other day she was sharing one...much like Captain Quirk there...and I thought I would die.

Viv said...

I wish I was sure he was joking... Wow.

pilgrimchick said...

I am continually surprised by what people put up about themselves seeking dates.

sheila said...

OMG, what a loser!

The Retired One said...

WOW!
How many ways can a woman spell DORK??? hahaaa

Crazed Mom said...

LOVIN' IT! Too freakin' geeky. Men are so deluded they think this will attract females? Hahahahahaha

jaded said...

Are you effing kidding me? Seriously? I'm sorry Julie, I did not know the dating world had crumbled in this world. Onto the next galaxy...

Laura @ The Shabby Rabbit said...

okay this has to be one of the funniest I've ever read! And your response was classic ;)

Hit the brakes, he'll fly right by.