Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How NOT to meet women. Episode 1.



Ah yes, back in the dating pool. It is giving me SO much blog fodder.

Today's episode features this guy....his email to me is entitled "Hi Sexy" and says:

Hey you sexy, georgeous, well endowed babe!

I like your profile. We should chat sometime soon. If you like, send me an IM over on yahoo. I'm Golfer***. Let's talk and see it there is any chemistry then maybe get together and "see what comes up"!

Well Captain Obvious, while yes, I am all of those things you so carefully outlined in your email, I'm also not interested in, as Jimmy Buffet would sing, the sharks that swim on the land.

Can't you feel 'em circlin', honey
Can't you feel 'em schoolin' around
You got fins to the left, fins to the right
And you're the only bait in town


My eyes are up here, dude. Look north.

Is it any surprise this guy is not looking for a relationship, but just casual dating? LOL

Next!

9 comments:

NV said...

Man! The dating pool -- a small representation of the gene pool, but a far, far scarier place!

I think ... therefore I am single. :-)

Under the Influence said...

As much as I hope you meet the man of your dreams, I can see I am going to really enjoy reading about the crazies you come across.

Stay safe and have fun!

gayle said...

Men!! Can't wait to read more!!

Linda said...

That was hilarious.
Linda Seattle, WA

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Holy crap! I so never knew the real words to that Jimmy Buffet song. Kind of like Creedence Clearwater's "There's a Bathroom on the Right."

Dating. Great for blogging. Sucks for real life.

LV said...

You can do better than that. He is sounds like a loser to me, or he just wants to fool around.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

Wow! Some guys are just pathetic. I run into those types of jerks all the time with this online dating thing. Gee whiz.

Men, get a clue please.

Middle Aged Woman Blogging said...

You are a brave woman! I'm still chicken!

Debbie said...

just stumbled across your blog and was literally laughing out loud at some of these dating posts. Online dating sucks - but it does make for some great stories along the way!