Monday, May 3, 2010

OK fess up.

So I'm standing in my shower this morning, looking at my Scrubbing Bubbles thingy that hangs on the shower head.


You know what this is, it's the battery operated thing that sprays shower cleaning stuff all over the place to keep away the crud and mildew.

Suddenly I start reading the label on the back.


OK fess up. Which one of you out there is using this as a body wash?

Seriously.

Somebody is, or it wouldn't be on the warning label.

I want to meet the complete idiot person who stood there looking at this thing and thought "Wow, I can save a step if I just push the button *before* I get out of the shower, and use this as soap! Sweet!"

It's not shampoo either, people. Your hair does not need to smell tile fresh.

So whoever you are, step out of the shower and away from the Scrubbing Bubbler, and THEN push the button.

You're welcome.

15 comments:

Danica said...

There are strange people out there who probably would do that. As insane as it sounds.

Allison said...

ROFL! I've seen that before and wondered the same thing! Plus you have the wait the 15 seconds for it to beep at you before doing it, so it's not like they could do it accidentally...

LeeAnn said...

People NEVER cease to amaze me!!

Amy said...

LOL! I guess at least someone wasn't using it as toothpaste.

Ace said...

I'm betting it's the same person (or at least a close relative of) who gives their child dry cleaning bags to play with and is surprised by the HOT coffee at McDonald's.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Must be the same person that has been using the Preparation H as toothpaste. Ya think?

Anonymous said...

Does that really work...I mean cleaning the shower, not your body?...I always wondered....

yeah, some people are very stupid and that is a very scary thing!!

Jill from NY

ModernMom said...

Sorry if you get this twice!

Imagine having to put that on a bottle! Almost as bad as getting coffe at McDonalds with the warning on the cup. Caution Hot!

Southern Sage said...

Its nearly shameful they have to make things idiot proof!

Christiejolu said...

LMAO! I always wonder who was the dumb ass who used something the wrong way to have these warnings on them. In my daughters school they sent home a dress code and one of the things on it was "No pajamas" So you know someone sent their kid to school in pajamas to have that on there!

girluntitled said...

what? it ISN'T body wash? :P

Judy said...

Every scenario has to be covered. There are a lot of unintelligent life out there.

SSP said...

well if the dang print wasn't so small and my shower so dark, maybe I wouldn't have made that one-time only mistake!!! heh heh...kidding...

gayle said...

People do very dumb things!!

Soxy Deb said...

OMG! I posted about this a while ago! Is that not freaking hilarious?! Who the hell would use it as a body wash? I about died when I read that. Too frickin much!!