Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm officially a bag lady.

Thanks to my friends at Simply Bags, I am now a bag lady!

Check it out:


How cool is that? It's got my monogram and everything!

This bag is great, it's huge and has plenty of room for whatever you need to carry. This one is their Beach Tote, and I'm taking it to Vegas with me this weekend.

Because you know there is PLENTY of beach in Las Vegas. Just no ocean. Haha

Seriously, it will make a great carry on for the plane ride because it is so roomy, and I can stash all kinds of things in it. It's made out of a heavy canvas'ish material, fully lined with a zippered top, and cool rope handles. I love it!

Bob and his wife have a fabulous selection of personalized bags on their website and are very reasonably priced. They should be charging way more for the quality of these bags!!!

Be sure to check out SIMPLY BAGS and tell them your favorite bag lady (me!) sent you.


11 comments:

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

When are you heading to Vegas? Oh! Love the bag! It's so cool!

Cher' Shots said...

Very cool ~ maybe you should take an extra bag along to Vegas to carry home your winnings:) Good luck!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Have fun in Vegas....love, love, love that bag. I will definitely be checking the website out!

Lisa E said...

Have a great time in Vegas. One place I have no desire to visit as my :gag: ex :gag: lives there, but I do believe there must be normal people there too :)

Danica said...

Love the bag!

dle said...

love the bag...heading to website now!!

LV said...

I love the Vegas area. Been there many times. I love to pull the slots and lose my money. I know you will have a good time. Put a quarter in for me.

LeeAnn said...

Great bag - hope you fill it full of money in Vegas. Hope you have a great time in Vegas - it's my second favorite vacation spot.

Tee aka The Diva's Thoughts said...

I love the bag!! Very nice.

gayle said...

I am all about bags and I love that one!! Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

jaded said...

Have a WONDERFUL time in Vegas and live it up! Now, I know that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but fill us in on a little of the fun, ok?