Sunday, May 16, 2010

And we're off.

I'm at the airport waiting on my 6:45 flight to Vegas.

I've pregamed with two double Ketel One's on the rocks and a Xanaxi should be good for the flight.






I'm a nervous flyer if you couldn't guess

We get into Vegas at 10:15. Probably won't do much tonight other than check into the hotel (Planet Hollywood) and chill out

Will update tomorrow with pics poolside.

And maybe one of a cute cabana boy if there is one.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Have a great and safe trip Julie. BTW,I'll have what your having.

AirmanMom said...

have a blast, girl!
~AM

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Have a safe flight...have fun!

elsiee said...

ahhhhh xanax... good for whatever ails ya!! Cute cabana boy..? what happens in Vegas baby..!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Have a great time Julie!

jaded said...

Awwww, good for you! I hope you are settling into your getaway nicely and plan on being a very bad girl. Cute cabana boy? Please post! I'm not getting out much these days and appreciate the opportunity to leave vicariously!!! :)