Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Better late than never

That's right, I missed my own Blogoversary.

Geesh.

I started this blog April 3, 2008....hard to believe I've been writing it for two years already.

Time flies when you're spewing ridiculous facts about your life to the world!

In two years, I've written 717 posts.

I have 413 followers.

I've had 98,780 hits on my site.

Last year I averaged 7,418 hits a month.

I even have paid advertisers now. Yay!

And I've had visitors from countries I've never even heard of. It's kind of bizarre to think about how far reaching our little blogs can be.

So thanks to all of you for coming along on this ride with me! When I started my blog, it was meant to be my own accountability for losing weight. Thankfully, two years and 35 lbs later, I feel I have partially accomplished that goal! Now I'm back on the Weight Watchers Wagon and attempting to lose the other 40 lbs, so I guess that assures me that I need to continue blogging!!!

Besides, who else am I gonna bitch about turning 50 to next year, besides you guys?

(PS...Taking Jordan to Cincinnati today to visit UC, and see where my kid is planning to live in the fall!)

12 comments:

Keeping Up With Kaegan said...

Have a safe trip! I look forward to many more posts from you :)

Danica said...

Happy Day to you!!!! I don't even keep track of those stats on my blog. Maybe I should? HA

Safe travels!

Velveteen Rabbit said...

Wow how do you get all that information LOL I am a fairly new follower and I love it! And you can bitch with me when I have the big *0 bday this May - yikes :( x

Joanie M said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Have a safe trip!

FRANNIE said...

Time sure does fly when you're sharing every facet of your life with interverse!:) Congrats on your second anniversary.

Secretia said...

You have certainly created something good out of your own mind. Nice work, Julie, and Happy Anniversary!

♥Trina♥ said...

Happy belated blogoversary! I think I missed mine back in November. Never even thought about it. Until now. LOL

I saw on fb that you have your Bearcats Mom sticker for your car. Exciting!!

Coffeypot said...

Quiet a feat for two years. Way to go.

gayle said...

I never remember my anniversary!! I Know you had a good day!!

Just One Week said...

Congrats on your bloggiversary!! You've had a lot of blogging success in the past 2 years - super impressive!

Stopping by from SITS!

Jean Maurie (angelsloveyou) said...

Happy Blogiversary!! That is great you found so much to talk about. You're doing great! Keep it up and hope your 3rd year is even more fun :) I believe in FUN!! :)

LV said...

Best wishes on your great accomplishment. I will soon have a year blogging coming up this month. Never thought I would make it. Just keep on doing your thing and you will be around forever.