Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thanks, dickwad.

$307.33 to fix the dent some asshole left in my car.

I hope whoever (s)he is, that karma is a far bigger bitch than I ever could be, and pays them back tenfold.

You know, like blowing up the engine in *their* new car.  Or at the very least, allowing some small child who's mommy lets them take the shopping cart to the corral, ram into the side of it and leave a nice mark like what happened to mine.

(I don't know this for a fact but it's too low to be a door ding, so something had to be rammed into it, and since I was only at the grocery store and the nursing home Sunday, I'm guessing it wasn't dear old Mrs. Smith and her walker.).

Seriously, do you know what I could do with that $300?  I sure as shit wasn't planning to donate it to my friendly neighborhood body shop!

Sigh.

Oh well. Deep breath. Relax. Stop making the voodoo doll....

It's only money.

14 comments:

Catpriestess said...

Hmmm, maybe you should compose a generic voodoo doll and name it "dickwad who dented my car" and have fun with it, eh? lol..

Katie said...

Yep, thats EXACTLY the word I would have used too. Except I would have capitalised it. And dont worry, that bitch Karma will exact her revenge. Eventually :)

Caution Flag said...

It is only $$ but don't let yourself think about how long it took you to earn that $$, okay?

The Redheaded Stepchild said...

What an asshead. I hate when people do something like that and don't own up to it.

Coffeypot said...

Sorry about your financial outlay, but I love that badge. Maybe I can earn one like it one day. I'm so deserving.

BTW, now that the wheather is better I have been wearing my Christmas t-shirt and people love it. Thank you again, Miss Julie.

Dr. Penny said...

Zen yourself. These thoughts are not good thoughts. Thoughts become things and I know you would never intentionally hurt or wish hurt on anyone. All is perfect, you just can't see the big picture. Wasting time on this process just like I did over EMC's 1099's. All for naught. Get the book Infinite Possibilities now. I am learning a better way than the redheaded bitch thing....go to the bookstore.

Judy said...

Think of the shoes you could buy with $300.00! Oops, sorry didn't mean to make you feel worse.

Liz said...

Ugh!!!

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to build an income online.

Chrissy said...

That's terrible but this is the best blog post title ever.

Danica said...

Ugh sorry that happened to you. People are idiots sometimes.

Cher' Shots said...

You know "the idiots we will have with us always!" I hate when this kind of crappola happens.
I love your puzzle!!

Trisha R Jackson said...

LOVE this badge!!

gayle said...

That is so terrible!!!