Monday, March 29, 2010

I need it bad. Really, really bad.

Man, do I need a vacation. Somewhere warm. Tropical. White sand, hot sun, and hotter cabana boys.

Mama needs a cocktail at the ocean. 

I really need to get something scheduled so I have it to look forward to, when I am dragging my tired, sorry ass out of bed on Monday mornings.

Seriously, why are Monday's so hard to get up and moving?  I was dragging this morning, and it's not like I was up late.  11:30 maybe.  But 7:30am came awfully fast for me.  I was happily snoozing when my alarm so rudely interrupted me.

Was off Thursday and Friday tending to my patient. Unfortunately he did not drool nor engage in humorous activity while drugged, so I don't have pictures or videos to share. Damn kid, being an adult about things. WTF?

Actually had a great weekend. Just hung out doing some stuff with a friend, nothing newsworthy to report but it was just a nice weekend. Reminded me of some good old days.  Didn't know those still existed for us.

Which one of you out there is good at marketing? I need to figure out how to market my real estate business and start making some damn decent income from it. And I know zip about marketing. Help me! Give me some ideas!

I've got nothing else today. Gotta shake the beige feeling I woke up with. Where's my technicolor attitude?

13 comments:

Danica said...

Unfortunately I'm visiting the desert this year. No white sand for me.

Talk to Tricia about marketing. We all know she's a junky!!!

Good to see you yesterday!!!

Tara said...

Your beige feeling is no doubt because the weather is totally sucking right now. Keep getting out of bed though, later in the week we're getting 70's and sunny!!!!!

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

I'm afraid that I'm no good at marketing, but I wanted to commiserate with you about the whole "blah" thing. Can't seem to shake mine these days!!

Dr. Penny said...

I offered a long weekend in the sun, by the pool, on the beach at Padre Island, the works. You passed. No bitching now.

Jazzy Cazy said...

I'm pretty good at marketing. Depends how far you want to go... do you want to go online? You can easily make a website with a template site such as weebly and back it up with a real estate related blog to ensure lots of (which you're so good at!!).

Join a local meetup networking society and get word out that way. Both these things cost nothing and are a great start without spending the $$$.

Good Luck!

xjcx

chocdrop said...

I know whatyou mean about needing a vacation. I have been trying to get my tickets for vegas to celebrate my 40th day and I still have to wait since the place I am going through is booking out until sept. 30th.
Mondays do have a way of just draining you as the alarm goes off.

Julie said...

I'm with you! I watched a show on the Travel Channel last night about the top 10 Caribbean beaches. Then, I looked outside. How depressing!

Hopefully you'll have a fabulous place to go to enjoy a daiquiri on the beach very soon!

Fragrant Liar said...

Well, when you said you needed it bad - really, really bad, I thought we were on the same wavelength, but now I find out you're just BEIGE! Girlfriend, that is not your color!

Tomorrow, I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again. Okay, I do -- damn it! Sunday. But till then, I'm going to relax in sunny Florida and enjoy my verdant green vacationing self.

Wish you could come with me. We'd have some fun.

Trisha R Jackson said...

Take me with you!!! I'll need it in a few months.

I do a bit of marketing consulting :). I often think about you and the potential...

clew said...

I'll second that ... Let's go!

Just stopping by to say hi. Hadn't been by in a while.

HI!

Velveteen Rabbit said...

Know just what you mean! I am counting down to my week in Portugal with my 5 girlie friends in June!
11 weeks and 3 days!!

Bugger the beige, lets grab and rainbow!

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I know what you mean about needing a break. During my fall break...my dad died. Spring break...let's definitely have a colonoscopy....I want white sugary sands, heat, a good book and LARGE margarita!

gayle said...

I was just thinking the other day about a vacation.....something warm and relaxing! Let us know where you plan on going!!