Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bear with me for a couple of weeks, will ya?

I'm adding the comment verification word thingy here in an effort to get rid of all the spammy comments I'm getting.

I know, I know....

I *hate* the word verification crap too.

I have exited out of my own comments on other blogs because of it, so I know how annoying it is.

I promise it won't be for more than a couple of weeks, until the idiots stop spamming me.

At least I don't have to block my anonymi friends. I love you guys!

5 comments:

Madmother said...

We all have had to do it, hang in there, it'll get rid of the autobot attempts at blog domination...

My Aimless Infatuation said...

Don't worry,we will still be here. I think I'm going to have to do the same thing because I'm also getting those annoying things.

Smokey said...

Congrats to your son. He has done the amazing thing with his weight loss. Now the world is truly at his feet.

Coffeypot said...

i had to turn mine back on. Too much spam for me.

gayle said...

It's Ok!! Those that love you will still be here!!agneac (shit I wrote it in the wrong spot)