Friday, February 5, 2010

Mother Nature and the CZ Challenge are not friends.

OK first things first....look to your right!

Check out my new blog button!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to my buddy T at Mad Boastings of a Cheapskate Mom for creating it for me!

Isn't it great???? I'm so damned happy with it! If you're looking for one, be sure to work with her. She's great, she's cheap (and I don't mean in a floozy kind of way!) and does fantastic work! Thanks again, T!

So grab one and take it with you, ok?

And by the way, if you have a button on your site and I've missed it, let me know and I'll add it to mine.

On to the subject at hand....

So my first venture out of my comfort zone is probably going to be postponed. We're getting 4 to 8" of snow today, and I don't see me going to a bar in it tonight.

We'll see how Saturday night's weather is, maybe it can happen then.

If not there's always next Friday. What better time to embrace my singleness than on Valentine's weekend?????

12 comments:

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Okay, you're off the hook for tonight. But not for long! (Nag, nag, nag... how doooooo I stay single?)

LeeAnn said...

It's not going to be a good weekend for anything, but staying in I think. There is always next week. Stay warm and watch out for those idiot drivers - don't want some nut who can't driver banging up your pretty new car.

susanr said...

If you can, send the snow my way - we have the Olympics in about a week and very little snow. I am following your stepping out because I am told that I need to do that - maybe you will inspire me.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Darn that snow! At least you can stay in and be comfy and warm and get ready for your first CZ Challenge.

Apryl said...

4-8" of snow in Boston is a dusting ;-)

Last Blizzard we got I got carried home because I decided at 30 Scorpion Bowl races and Karaoke was a great idea...

Then I was in bed for 2 days an very glad for the snow-in.

Danica said...

Cool button!!!

Ya I'd post pone too. Good night for a movie and a hot chocolate at home!

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory decreases, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 Card[/url] DS NetPostv2)

dana said...

Yeah, you're relieved, but in your mind you can sit there and picture what you were going to do.......keep those images in mind. The snow won't last forever.

Secretia said...

It is your comfort zone, but you have been out of it a while, it will feel good I know it!

gayle said...

That's ok you have another week to prepare!!

Fragrant Liar said...

Lovin' it! Lovin' the new button. Workin' on one for my own self. :)

So stay in while it snows. No point in risking your life. I mean, how far out of your comfort zone do you want to be??? :)

But I look forward to hearing all about your next CZA. (CZ adventure)

"And so our stories go..." said...

Love your blog design. You need to be one of our Sensational Women on Saturday.
Mary