Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tonight's the night!



You may not know this about me, but I am a HUGE Survivor fan.

I have not missed an episode in what, 19 seasons now?

And tonight is the Grand Poobah of Survivor.

Yes folks, it's Heroes versus Villians, and it's an All Star Cast.

OMG, I cannot wait.

Seriously, I have chick wood over this.

It will undoubtedly be a Survivor Lovers dream.

I'm the person who refuses to watch live TV. God bless the invention of DVR's because I never sit through a commercial now.

But I will be tonight.

Because I can't wait to watch this damn show.

So think of me at 8pm EST when me and my Vodka/Diet Pepsi are parked in front of the TV watching my favorite Survivors battle it out.

Just don't call me. I won't be answering.

17 comments:

Violet said...

Girl, I will be right there with you!

Anonymous said...

me too!! cant wait!!!!

I also have been watching since the first season...wow...

Jill from NY

Wheezer said...

I will be right there with you! I am so excited about this season! I love all the heroes and villains and this will certainly be interesting!

Secretia said...

You are a survivor too, of lifes hurdles.

Secretia

sheila said...

DAMNIT! I forgot all about it and missed it!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

"Chick wood"--BAH-HA-HA! I learn something new every day.

Aion said...

I'm "on board" ٩(-̮̮-)۶ as well.. minus the "chick wood" lol

dana said...

I forgot everything you said in your post after I read "vodka and diet coke"

IS THAT REALLY GOOD? Well guess what I'LL be trying tonight.

Tiffany said...

I can't wait either! BUT it might be snowing by that time down here. SO I will be DVRing it since snow can't be seen later. LOL

Helen said...

Likewise ... think about me at 11pm EST (if you are awake) for I will just be starting the show. I have never missed an episode in all 19 seasons of Survivor. I had to tape several - but got to watch them! I heard there are a few injuries tonight. I love all the participants and it will be interesting to see who emerges as Sole Survivor!

Lorna said...

Same here; I LIVE for this show! Survivors ready....go!

Danica said...

I never got into this show. But have fun!

Southern Sage said...

I wondered who watched that!

Sigh, tonight was when I was gonna call too, sigh.

Boomer Pie said...

I'm another survivor fan but I still think the first episode was the very best one. I signed up to follow your adventures. Stop by my place for the Super Bowl of Love and return the favor if you like.
http://www.boomerpie.com/

sandy said...

I have never missed an episode either! I DVR'd it last night AND watched it, lol! It won't disappoint you. Have fun!

Enjoy your blog and enjoyed your guest blogger too.

Sandy

gayle said...

I have it on DVR...haven't watch it yet!

ModernMom said...

So are you cheering for the Villans since that is Russels team? I'm all about the Heros!