Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Damn that cold and flu bug

My new tattoo had to be postponed last night due to my artist feeling like crap. He said he'd be happy to do it if I didn't mind being sneezed and coughed on, and potentially having to prod him awake occasionally (um, no thanks, D!) to which I replied....

Dude, when you are permanently marking my body, I want you on your game!

So he rescheduled for Thursday.

The tattoo as you know is a memorial to my sister, and I think it's no coincidence that Thursday is the sixth anniversary of her passing.

I'm glad he had to reschedule, I think it's more than appropriate to get it on that day.

13 comments:

AirmanMom said...

I'm a firm believer..things always work out as they are meant to be...
This is meant to be.
~AM

My Aimless Infatuation said...

I think your sister changed the date....she will be by your side.((hugs))

Linda Medrano said...

Lucky coincidence? Naw, some divine intervention at play here.

Homesick Cajun said...

Don't you just love it when things work out that way?

f8hasit said...

Funny how things like that work out, almost as if we had planned it.

Good luck on the inkage! Photos please...
:-)

Christiejolu said...

Wow that is a weird turn of events. I think your sister wanted to be there!

Middle Aged Woman Blogging said...

I agree... The Great Universe has spoken!! I love how much you love your sister.

Anything Fits a Naked Man said...

Hmm, you don't suppose your sis is up there pulling some strings, do you? I, for one, DO! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to see it!!

Coffeypot said...

It is appropriate! I hope it comes out exactly like you want it.

Danica said...

It was meant to be rescheduled!

Secretia said...

That is the day it should be done.
You loved her, I sorry for you that she is gone.

Secretia

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

It works out just the way it's supposed to be. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished result...if it's in a place that is okay to be viewed by the public! ;)

gayle said...

I am so late!! Really hope you got it done yesterday!! I was thinking about you!!