Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We all need a Bastard Husband.

Granted, more than a few of us had one, have one, or will never marry another one.

But we all need a copy of Linda Lou's book "Bastard Husband: A Love Story".



If you haven't already bought your copy, I have to ask...what the hell are you waiting for???? This is THE BOOK to buy, whether you are male or female, married or single, gay or straight, sober or smashed, sane or a whackjob. There is something in it for everyone....lessons we can all learn from Linda's first year alone in Vegas following a midlife divorce.

I'm so lucky to be able to call this lady my dear friend and sister separated at birth. Linda is an amazing woman in so many ways, but her sense of humor kills me. She says what I think. And now she's a famous author. I wanna be her when I grow up.

See that Amazon link to the right at the top of my blog? CLICK ON IT NOW and go buy yourself a copy. And then several more for your friends. For the record, Linda Lou is also on Amazon.ca and Amazon UK, so wherever you live, you can get her book.

You know your Christmas shopping isn't done yet, so I'm making it easy for you. Click and buy one for everyone on your Christmas list. They will love you for it.

Trust me, everybody needs a Bastard Husband like this.

7 comments:

chocdrop said...

What a great suggestion. I will be hopping over there when I am more awake to check it out. Do you think my SO would be offended if I asked for the book for xmas...lol

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

I second that. I read it and loved every minute of it. I'm hoping for a sequel.

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Thanks a million, Julie, and thank you for the endorsement, Chocolate Covered Girlfriend!

Amazon is always in stock, regardless of what their inventory shows. And I forgot to tell Julie that you can order signed copies from my blog with free shipping (PayPal).

Julie, you are the best!

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I always need a good book! Going to get it and I have a bastard husband..in fact I've had several!

Danica said...

YAY! I have my very own copy. I can't wait to read it while I'm off with surgery. WOOT WOOT

LeeAnn said...

I've had a couple of my own. Thanks! This is where I would normally and run like hell. But, I love a good book, especially one I can probably relate to and that comes so highly recommended. At leasst this Bastard Husband won't be randomly reappearing to irritate me.

♥Georgie♥ said...

that is a great idea for a gift! off to read more about this book