Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sons of Anarchy Rocks My World



Seriously.

If you don't watch this show, you're nuts. Just read about it here so I don't have to write a four page blog about it.

It is the best fucking show on TV. It's on FX, which brings you my other favorite show, Rescue Me, and I just watched the Season Two Finale last night.

Oh. My. God.

Halfway through the show I kept putting the DVR on pause because I didn't want to get to the end and the season be over (you know how hard breaking up is for me!), plus I was half afraid of how it was going to end anyway and leave me hanging for another 10 months.

Sure enough, at the last scene I was on my couch screaming "Noooooooooooo!"

Thank God it's been renewed for a third season. It just can't start soon enough for me.

I don't know if they will start this season over in reruns now or what (I assume so but what do I know?), but for sure you can rent the first season on DVD and at least get started on it.

I highly recommend you do so. You have no idea what you're missing.

Kurt Sutter and his crew rock my world, baby.

17 comments:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I watch Nip/Tuck, but it hasn't been on lately!!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

I'm going to have to watch that Sons of Anarchy--I trust your taste. I'm down to one must-see show these days (Family Guy) now that the season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is over. And yeah, how about that Rescue Me?

Mmmm... Denis.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Never heard of it but I trust you..I'll have to check it out!

chocdrop said...

I don't have FX anymore. I do like Rescue Me. I haven't seen Sons of Anarchy.

Danica said...

Never heard of it, but I don't watch FX so that makes sense. I'll try to check it out!

The Peach Tart said...

Ok I've got on the bandwagon and watch it.

Gaston Studio said...

Definitely not my cup of tea but glad you found something on TV you like; it's kind of hard to do these days!

Rebekah said...

Oh how I love FX and their shows!! Sons of Anarchy became one of my faves very quickly!! Charlie is delish!!! And Rescue Me!! LOVE IT!!! I'm actually glad they gave me another show to get addicted to after The Shield finished!!

Violet said...

I just discovered Sons of Anarchy a few weeks ago. LOVE it! I need to find the first season on DVD so I can see every single second.

Opie slipped right into that soft spot in my heart the first moment I saw him.

Judy said...

This is one of my favorite shows. I love Jax and Gemma. When Tara took care of the snooty hospital administrator I cheered. I haven't watched the final show yet. I have it recorded. I'll probably watch it this weekend when I'm alone so I won't miss a second of it. Sad to see the season end. Peace.

Judy said...

Me again. Another good show to watch is Breaking Bad on the AMC channel. The third season probably will start in the spring of next year.

Christiejolu said...

OMG I love Jax! I actually posted a picture of him on my blog yesterday! I can not wait for the next season!

Christiejolu said...

Forgot to tell you I have something for you over at my blog!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Wow! I'm gonna have to check these shows out. Best I can get is Desperate Housewives although that's getting kinda lame this season.

gayle said...

I'll have to check it out..always looking for more shows to dvr.

Cindy said...

I love Sons of Anarchy!

Mike Lowrey said...

One of my boy's put me onto watching the show. I just started watching (on my 4th episode) and I'm a lil lost but I'm able to still enjoy the show.

I knew of the show for over a year but I thought I would never watch it as I'm a Black dude from the streets of NYC and the show was about White bikers fighting from North Cali. I didn't think I would be able to relate because I'm not the biggest fan of Cali and only ride bikes that have training wheels (safety first folks).

The show is really great, watching it makes me want to grow a pair and try riding a motorcycle...not one of those big mean looking harleys, more like a a motorized 10 speed would do me just fine.

Watch a few episodes and you'll be hooked to.