Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Secret Santa Rocks My World

So yesterday I came home to a lovely surprise in the mail from my Secret Santa.

It looked like this:



Look at all those packages! I was so excited! Talk about feeling like a kid on Christmas!!!

The first one was this:



Yum. Then came two of these....



Double yummo. And they are delish, trust me.

Next I opened this:



(Thank you, SS, for assuming I dust! haha) But what made me laugh out loud was the note taped to it:



Cracks me up every time I read it.

Then, the coup d'tat was...drumroll please...



They. Are. Gorgeous. In fact, I wore them to a Christmas party last night and they looked fabulous on me! My ears were HOT! Here's a picture from the party of Danica, Santa and me. You can sorta see my earrings. (Click on the picture to make it bigger.)



So, thank you my dear Secret Santa! You must read me a lot because you could not have made better choices! I only hope my SS partner loves what I send them half as much!!!!!

I can't wait to find out who you are and thank you personally, but until then just know that you have rocked my Christmas!!!!! ::::smooch::::

And of course, thanks and love to Georgie and Amy for putting this together again this year. You two are the best elves ever....

20 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

this was cute and a fun read,
have a merry christmas.

:-)

ps you look great on those earrings.

..
.ero

Liz said...

Such a cute pic of you and Danica :)

gayle said...

We start our Secret Santa next week at work...I always worry if they will like what I get them. This year I am going to try not to.

I love love your earrings!!!

Blissed-Out Grandma said...

Gorgeous earrings, and they look great on you. Love the other gifts, too.

Coloradolady said...

pretty good advice on the dusting mitt....that was funny!!! Great SSS package....and great picture of you and Danica....the earrings are beautiful!

The Peach Tart said...

Very nice Secret Santa booty.

sheila said...

Ooooo laaaa laaa. NICE!

♥Georgie♥ said...

I was LOL@ the note your SS put on those duters!!!
you got some nice lil goodies

It was so fun seeing all your goodies and we are so glad you joined us again this yr Julie it just wouldnt have been the same with out you!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hi Julie, what lovely gifts you received from your Secret Santa. Well this one is not a secret - YOU JUST WON MY VINTAGE BLING JEWELRY GIVEAWAY - just going to do the post to announce it once I get my daughter fed - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Under the Influence said...

I can't wait to see what my SS gets me! And I am waiting patiently (NOT) for when my SS receiver posts about what I sent her!

collinskid said...

Very nice SS gifts. Sexy ear rings, I thought those soap leaves could come in handy in certain situations, and "no-guilt" candy. All nice, thoughtful gifts.

Dr. Penny said...

You look good, dahling!!!

Rebecca said...

So fun! I'm sure my person thinks I've forgotten about them, but once they realize I have not, I hope they enjoy theirs as much as you're enjoying yours :)!

Fragrant Liar said...

Ooooooooo, those earrings are fabulous, and they do dress you up nicely. :)

Very cute pic of you and Danica with Santy.

SSP said...

very cute and nice ideas! i am always at such a loss on those things so I never play....

Danica said...

I meant to comment on those on Friday. The earrings are adorable. YAY for a great secret Santa!

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

Those are GORGEOUS earrings! They look so good on your skinny self too!

The note with that dust mitt is PRICELESS too! What a GREAT Secret Santa. Mmmm on those WW treats :) Is it only one point if you eat the whole bag LOL

won said...

You did well, Julie.

I got my gift today too and posted a photo. Don't miss it!

Crazee Juls said...

Awesome stuff...and the note taped to the dust mitts is quite hilarious! :) You got great gifts!!

Justine said...

Ooh, your ears DID look hot! Really though, that was an awesome SS gift!!! Woot woot!

Justine :o )