Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas, my friends.

I wish for you a joyous, delightful Christmas today. Thank you for being part of my world and making my life a whole lot brighter.

And now, I give you my favorite Christmas song, O Holy Night, as sung by Il Divo. I have a complete crush on the voice of Carlos Marin (who's the Spanish, Ricky Ricardo looking singer in this group!)....his baritone moves me in ways I cannot even tell you. He puts the other singers to shame. So listen carefully, and you will hear his remarkable voice (especially around the 3:49 second mark of this video, he hits a high note that makes my eyes glaze over!!!).

Merry Christmas, everyone.





11 comments:

Me said...

Merry Christmas Julie. You brighten my world. That song is fab, but my favorite is Come All Ye Faithful. Everytime I hear this song, for just a second, I think of that skit (I think SNL) where someone is pretending Cher is singing. Ok it would be funny if you could see me.

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas my friend..Thanks for the music this morning I am sitting here at work bawing like a baby thinking of how much mom loved this day and music of this season, she would sing constantly while baking, cooking or wrapping gifts for this day. Love to you and all your family. Dad and Linda are toasting you all today as well and probably eating mom's famous Christmas donuts! Have a great day

Love
Cheri

georgie said...

Merry Christmas Julie-

Trisha.R.Jackson said...

Merry Christmas!!

Eric S. said...

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the song.

Vinnie Sorce said...

Merry Christms Jules!! SMOOCH!! My favorite is Carol of the Bells.

Sabrae Carter said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! Loved the song!

Robynbeth said...

Merry Christmas!!!!!

travel girl said...

Merry Christmas Jules!

Amazing how this whole internet blog has created friendships I hold dear.

Thank you friend:)

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas … and that 2009 holds much prosperity, excellent health and many smiles.

Carol S.
Perth WA

Coloradolady said...

Merry Christmas Julie! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.