Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, my friends.

May your stuffing be plenty
May your turkey be plump
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
May your pies take a prize
May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs.


Thinking of you at Thanksgiving and wishing you the Happiest Day!

I feel very blessed this year, to be able to write a post such as this, and thank all of my readers friends for enjoying my blog enough to come back every day, read it and leave me comments! I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving, and as you count your blessings today please say a prayer for all of our servicemen and women who aren't with their families today, but are standing guard protecting ours.

Love to all...

8 comments:

georgie said...

Yep great minds!!! LOL
Happy Thanksgiving Julie

won said...

Same to you! Enjoy your day.

Vinnie Sorce said...

Have a great T-day Jules! Love ya!

travel girl said...

Have a great day Jules!

Coloradolady said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great day.

Jenny said...

Happy Thanksgiving from me and my little turkey :)
*muah*
Love ya :)

Femin Susan said...

Hi Julie,
Congratulations...!we don't celebrate thanksgiving but hope u had a good day!!! Welcome to my blog...

Danica Lynn said...

hope you had a great time.