Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh. Dear. God. No. Or, as I like to call it, Bachelor #6

Ok I'm not sure what to show you first...which one will have more impact and send you spewing your beverage all over your monitor.

Eh, let's go with the profile.

In my own words:

for fun:

I have been a birdwatcher since I was little. I am a volunteer naturalist with the Metro Parks. I am also a member of Box 15 - an all volunteer canteen for all of the fire depts. in the county.

my job:

I am a Courtesy Officer for a motel chain. I live here as a job requirement. I make rounds & am on call for guest concerns during off hours.

favorite hot spots:

I would take a date to a nice leisure place like O Charly's or Roadhse. for a good steak dinner.

favorite things:

I can always be found watching some kind of crime drama on tv.

about me and who I'm looking for:

Recently divorced. Looking for a lady that wants to go slow and see what happens. Friends first , then? Must be a non-smoker & have a good sense of humor. Looks aren't nearly as important as what's on the inside, although there obviously be a certain attraction. I honestly have never met anyone I couldn't make laugh or didn't find attractive. My sense of humor is dry & sarcastic. If you don't want my opinion on something, don't ask, because I call them like I see them. And you are beautiful!

Now, that being said....here's his profile picture.

Ready?

Don your crash helmets because this one is going to send you over the edge...

Here goes....



I think in this case, a picture really is worth a thousand words.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER! You're going to be a happy woman for sure. Gosh!

Philly said...

Oh mylanta !!!!

I'm loving your dipping back in the dating pool, so entertaining.

#1

travel girl said...

OMG!

I'm glad I skipped lunch.

Denita said...

Awe Julie,
Everyone needs love right? And like he said. . .you really are beautiful!!!

Hang in there, your prince will come.........I promise

Deb said...

ROFLMFAO!!!

That's a KEEPER!!!

ROFLMFAO!!!

AirmanMom said...

As I said to my daughters when they were teenagers (more than once)
"Don't do it!"


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Robynbeth said...

Why did that woman want to let him go?

Liz said...

Wait. He was married before?? Was she deaf, blind and dumb???

Megryansmom said...

So you're going out with this one Thursday night right?

georgie said...

I will fight you for him-cuz I bet he has a big wanker-who cares if he looks like he still lives at home where his grandmother dresses him,has no job or live...as long as the wankers long...i can wear a blind fold...

Kim and Dave said...

I just dumped half a plate of spaghetti into my lap on that one. Oh dear. Well, you did warn me.

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

Wow! Oh wow! I totally almost had to call 911 cause I was choking on my wine.

For some reason, he reminds me of a St. Bernard or someone that would have to ask his mother for permission. Ya never know..he may not be photogenic and is really a hot stud of a guy underneath all of that chin!

I'm loving the journey that you are on because I've been there.....you have definitely got to have a sense of humor.

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Uh. Er, DUDE. You're steppin' on my groove here.

Next.

Julie said...

Back off ladies. He's all mine.

SS+1 said...

Normally I'd shout out "sexy kinda!"....but unfortunately, even I can't stoop that low. Definitely a face only a mother could love...maybe. lol

Anonymous said...

Start smoking

Janie said...

Lord. I'm glad I'm not dating.
Scaaaaaary.

Amy Amy Bo Bamey said...

O.M.G.

Julie that is scary!! I agree that he probably still lives at home!

jill jill bo bill said...

Why is my husband's picture on your blog?






hee.

Danica Lynn said...

I threw up in my mouth a little.

Vinnie Sorce said...

I'm really quite disappointed by all the catty comments. The guys a human being looking for the same thing that everybody wants...

Emily said...

Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure he's a "fish" in the sea... more like an old boot or a tire floating around! HAHA

QueenofPlanetHotflash said...

BBBBBWWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA..aaahhh BBBBWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

sista #2 said...

Oh for the love of God!!!


My mom(blessing myself) use to tell me that every pot has a lid. He will find his lid oneday.

peace
#2

Ronda's Rants said...

Remind me if my Hubby ever drops dead to not sign up for one of these dating services...'cause I would hate to have my picture plastered on some guys blog while other guys called me things....I'd rather be single!
YIKES!

travel girl said...

Look on the bright side.
My Mama told me you had to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince.

This dud counts for atleast 25 toads.

You're getting warmer:)

tbonegrl said...

holy freakin crap.

I am on the floor laughing!